ASSISTANCE, ADVICE & BENEFITS
Deli Spices seasoning blends and additives offer innovative flavours to enhance the butchery counter. We custom manufacture Ready Packs for the commercial meat industry. These are designed to assist with streamlining processes in preparation, consistency of finished products and maximising profits.
We can assist with:
- Product costings & reformulation solutions
- Product training
- Butchery layouts
- Butchery equipment & requisites
- Other necessities to make your meat counter stand out
- In-store promotion
HOME MEAL REPLACEMENT (HMR) & HOSPITALITY AND CATERING (H&C)
Deli Spices specialises in advanced food solutions and innovative ingredients for the HMR and H&C industry. These products are used in meals that are prepared in retail stores and delis, ready-packed for consumers and widely used in restaurants and other food preparation organisations.
The benefits of using our products:
- No added MSG or preservatives (various ranges available)
- Homemade taste profile
- Controlled dosage sachets
- Time saving, convenience & meal consistency
- Diverse offering in counter displays
- Reduced stock holding
- Premium spices
- Consistent spice flavour delivery
- Re-sealable, reusable & refillable tubs & buckets
Our specialist representatives can assist with:
- Innovative product & recipe development
- Product ingredient declarations & labelling
- Menu creation & planning
- Deli counter solutions & layout planning
- Kitchen and factory trial implementation
Deli Spices has demonstration kitchen facilities to assist customers with staff training in the following regions:
- Cape Town
Deli Spices offers concentrated seasonings and seasoned ready packs to meet the Southern African meat and general food factories processed foods requirements. Our qualified food technologists and scientists are continuously researching and developing products to meet the various demands of the market place.
Our focus is on:
- New product concepts
- Reducing formulation costs
- Improving product stability
- After processing yield.
Our on-site services include:
- Innovative new product development for product application
- Product formulation or reformulations for yield and profitability improvement
- Meat replacement systems
- Providing supporting technical documentation for our products for compliance to customers’ Food Safety systems
- Label ingredient declarations to conform with SA food labelling legislation
Deli Spices boasts fully equipped pilot plants and training facilities in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg where customers can run small scale pilot batches on new developments before running factory trials. Meat processing training is offered for customers’ staff, ensuring product consistency.
Deli Spices is focused on innovative additives for the non-Halaal market. We supply:
- Brines for injection and tumbling applications
- Functional ingredients to reduce formulation costs for fresh, processed, dried and fermented meat products
- Functional fat extenders and replacers
- Solutions to improve moisture retention
- Meat protein replacement using functional animal proteins
Deli Spices is a proud supplier of food processing equipment to both the meat and food processing industries. We import new machines, primarily from Europe, which have a proven track record in tolerating the African environment and working conditions. We also source reconditioned (pre-owned) equipment, each with their own specific guarantees.
Let Deli Spices assist you with:
- factory or butchery store layout to ensure the best equipment is recommended for your requirements.
- maintenance guidelines and best practice solutions
- complementary on-site training and certification for your staff
- after-sales agreements and technical backup system
- a range of spare parts to ensure your downtime is minimised.