Deli Chef Training
Deli Chef offers unique and customised training for deli and factory staff.
Training is offered at our fully equipped national training kitchens in Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Polokwane; or on site in the retail deli kitchen or factory.
Training topics include:
- Deli Chef product range and knowledge of the “ready pack” sachet concept
- Deli Chef costing structures
- Food safety and hygiene practices
- Knife skills, cooking skills and techniques
- Introduction to Combi Oven recipes
- Menu / production planning and deli layout
- Waste management
- Equipment, including the Kuroma (deep fried products)
Training is vital for consistency and quality as your deli staff are the gateway to your consumers. Equipping your staff with the necessary knowledge will go a long way to retain customers and keep them coming back for more.
TO TRY YOUR HAND AT DOING SOMETHING NEW IS TO FIND OUT A FEW NEW THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF. THIS IS A GOOD REASON TO GO INTO THE KITCHEN AND PREPARE A MEAL FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
- Elna Erasmus, HMR Channel Executive